Job Opening at PRIA
PRIA, an international centre for learning and promotion of participation and democratic governance, invites applications for the following position urgently for its head office in New Delhi.
Senior Programme Officer
· Conducting research on themes related to the projects
· Conceptualization and designing of programme components
· Project monitoring, reporting, networking, liaisoning, etc.
· Analysis and documentation of case studies and preparation of reports
· Collection and collation of data from field/other information/ documents
· Other tasks as assigned from time to time
· PhD/M. Phil/ Masters in Social Sciences/Urban Development or related discipline withminimum five years of demonstrable research experience.
· Excellent analytical writing skills in English & Hindi
· Ability to collect and collate data from field/other information/ documents
· Familiarity with social research techniques
· Willingness to travel extensively
· Understanding and knowledge of working with Civil Society Organizations, dealing with government officials, media and academicians will be an added qualification